Information about us
This site is operated by :
c/o Impact Hub Geneva Rue Fendt 1
Registration number : CHE-388.356.236
Changes to these terms
Accessing our site
Unless otherwise stated for particular content and/or functionality, our site is available free of charge.
We do not guarantee that our site, or any content or functionality on it, will always be available or be uninterrupted. Access to our site is permitted on a temporary basis. We may suspend, withdraw, discontinue or change all or any part of our site without notice. We will not be liable to you if for any reason our site is unavailable at any time or for any period.
You are responsible for making all arrangements necessary for you to have access to our site.
User accounts & passwords
Our site offers two types of user account:
- Accounts for property owners who are members of Offgridme.life and have their property listed on our site (“Owners”); and
- Accounts for guests, which enables visitors of our sites to access all the functionalities available from time to time (“Guests”). ??
If you know or suspect that anyone other than you knows your log in details, please use the website to reset your password. If you have any problems, please notify us at : email@example.com and provide any relevant details.
Changes to our site
We may update our site from time to time, and may change the content at any time. However, please note that any of the content on our site may be out of date at any given time, and we are under no obligation to update it.
We do not guarantee that our site, or any content on it, will be free from errors or omissions.
Intellectual property rights
We are the owner or the licensee of all intellectual property rights in our site, and in the material published on it. Those works are protected by copyright laws and treaties around the world.
You may print off one copy, and may download extracts, of page(s) on our site for your personal use and you may draw the attention of others to content posted on our site.
You must not modify the paper or digital copies of any materials you have printed off or downloaded in any way, and you must not use any illustrations, photographs, video or audio sequences or any graphics separately from any accompanying text.
Our status (and that of any identified contributors) as the authors of content on our site must always be acknowledged.
You must not use any part of the content on our site for commercial purposes without obtaining a licence to do so from us or our licensors. ??
No reliance on information
The content on our site is provided for general information only. It is not intended to amount to advice on which you should rely. Although we make reasonable efforts to update the information on our site, we make no representations, warranties or guarantees that the content on our site is accurate, complete or up-to-date.
In particular, we are not responsible for any information provided by Owners, whether on this site, via another medium, or in communications with you. We cannot be held liable for any dealings between Guests, Owners, and/or other users or third parties.
Uploading content to our site
Our site may enable you to upload, submit to us text, images, photographs, weblinks, (Content).
Whenever you make use of a feature that allows you to upload or submit content you must comply with our acceptable use & content standards .
You warrant that any contribution does comply with those standards, and you will be liable to us and indemnify us for any breach of that warranty. This means you will be responsible for any loss or damage we suffer as a result of your breach of warranty.
Any Content you upload to our site will be considered non-confidential and non-proprietary. You retain all of your ownership rights in your Content, but you are required to grant us a non- exclusive, royalty-free, irrevocable, perpetual, worldwide licence (including the right to sub- licence) to use, store, copy, modify and adapt that Content .You warrant and represent that we also have the right to disclose your identity to any third party who you ask us to contact on your behalf or who is claiming that any Content posted or uploaded by you constitutes a violation of their intellectual property rights, or of their right to privacy.
We will not be responsible, or liable to any third party, for the Content or accuracy of any Content posted by you or any other user of our site.
We have the right to remove any posting you make on our site for any reason whatsoever including if, in our opinion, your post does not comply with the acceptable use & content standards .The views expressed by other users on our site do not represent our views or values.
Web browser cookies
Acceptable use & Content standards
You may use our site only for lawful purposes. You may not use our site:
- in any way that breaches any applicable local, national or international law or regulation;
- in any way that is unlawful or fraudulent, or has any unlawful or fraudulent purpose or effect;
- for the purpose of harming or attempting to harm minors in any way;
- to send, knowingly receive, upload, download, use or re-use any material which does not comply with our content standards (set out below);
- to transmit, or procure the sending of, any unsolicited or unauthorised advertising or promotional material or any other form of similar solicitation (spam);
- to knowingly transmit any data, send or upload any material that contains viruses, Trojan horses, worms, time-bombs, keystroke loggers, spyware, adware or any other harmful programs or similar computer code designed to adversely affect the operation of any computer software or hardware.
You also agree:
not to reproduce, duplicate, copy or re-sell any part of our site in contravention of the provisions of our terms of website use;
- not to access without authority, interfere with, damage or disrupt:
- any part of our site;
- any equipment or network on which our site is stored;
- any software used in the provision of our site; or
- any equipment or network or software owned or used by any third party.
These content standards apply to any and all Content which you contribute to our site or submit to us.
You must comply with the spirit and the letter of the following standards. Contributions must:
- be accurate (where they state facts).
- be genuinely held (where they state opinions).
- comply with applicable law in any country from which they are posted.Contributions must not:
- contain any material which is defamatory of any person.
- contain any material which is obscene, offensive, hateful or inflammatory.
- promote sexually explicit material.
- promote violence.
- promote discrimination based on race, sex, religion, nationality, disability, sexual orientation or age.
- infringe any copyright, database right or trade mark of any other person.
- be likely to deceive any person.
- be made in breach of any legal duty owed to a third party, such as a contractual duty or a duty of confidence.
- promote any illegal activity.
- be threatening, abuse or invade another’s privacy, or cause annoyance, inconvenience or needless anxiety.
- be likely to harass, upset, embarrass, alarm or annoy any other person.
- be used to impersonate any person, or to misrepresent your identity or affiliation with any person.
- give the impression that they emanate from us, if this is not the case.
Suspension and termination
We will determine, in our discretion, whether there has been a breach of our acceptable use & content standard through your use of our site. When a breach has occurred, we may take such action as we deem appropriate.
- immediate, temporary or permanent withdrawal of your right to use our site.
- immediate, temporary or permanent removal of any posting or material uploaded by you to our site.
- issue of a warning to you.
- legal proceedings against you for reimbursement of all costs on an indemnity basis (including, but not limited to, reasonable administrative and legal costs) resulting from the breach.
- further legal action against you.
- disclosure of such information to law enforcement authorities as we reasonably feel is necessary.
Third party resources and links in our site
Where our site contains links to other sites and resources provided by third parties, these links are provided for your information only. We have no control over the contents of those sites or resources.
We may also provide information about third party products and services, as well as the opportunity to purchase such products and services. In the event that you choose to do so, you will be taken to the relevant third party’s website in order to complete your purchase. The third party provider will have its own terms & conditions which you should read prior to using their site, or purchasing any products or services.
Linking to our site
You may link to our site, provided you do so in a way that is fair and legal and does not damage our reputation or take advantage of it.
You must not establish a link in such a way as to suggest any form of association, approval or endorsement on our part where none exists.
Our site must not be framed on any other site.
We reserve the right to withdraw linking permission without notice.
The website in which you are linking must comply in all respects with the content standards set out above.
Limitation of our liability
We will not be liable to any user for any loss or damage, whether in contract, tort (including negligence), breach of statutory duty, or otherwise, even if foreseeable, arising under or in connection with:
- use of, or inability to use, our site; or
- use of or reliance on any content displayed on our site. Please note that in particular, we will not be liable for:
- loss of profits, sales, business, or revenue;
- business interruption;
- loss of anticipated savings;
- loss of business opportunity, goodwill or reputation; or
- any indirect or consequential loss or damage.
We will not be liable for any loss or damage caused by a virus, distributed denial-of-service attack, or other technologically harmful material that may infect your computer equipment, computer programs, data or other proprietary material due to your use of our site or to your downloading of any content on it, or on any website linked to it.
We assume no responsibility for the content of websites linked to from our site. Such links should not be interpreted as endorsement by us of those linked websites. We will not be liable for any loss or damage that may arise from your use of them.
We cannot be liable for any attempt made to scam or defraud any user of our site by any third party. You are responsible for satisfying yourself as to the identity and trustworthiness of any person who contacts you in connection with your use of our site and related services.
Offgridme.rentals operates with a hybrid governance based in Switzerland with
An impact dedicated SARL serving the private sector.
- A social purpose Association called Offgridme.life serving the public/not-for-profit sector.
- 20% of the profits generated by the SARL are reinvested in social purpose projects through
To contact us, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
Needs.services SARL (“We” ) are committed to protecting your personal information and other data, which is collected by us or provided to us via your use of our website www.offgridme.rentals (“our Website”).
For the purpose of General Data Protection Regulation (Regulation EU 2016/679) (“GDPR”) and any subsequent data protection legislation, the data controller is :
c/o Impact Hub Geneva
Rue Fendt 1
Registration number : CHE-388.356.236
Our products and services are only available to those aged 18 and over.
Information we may recede and how we use them
We may collect and process the following data about you.
Information you give us.
You may give us information about you by:
- filling in forms on our Website, for example to sign up to our newsletter;
- registering a user account on our Website;
- making a booking, placing an order or subscribing to a service;
- participating in discussion boards or other social media functions;
- entering a competition, promotion or survey;
- providing feedback;
- corresponding with us by phone, e-mail or otherwise.
The information you give us may include your name, address, e-mail address and phone number, financial and credit card information, personal description and holiday and other preferences.
If you are a journalist or a member of the media that we work with, we may also hold information relating to your job title, social media handles and, in some limited cases, copies of your passport or other identification documents where we arrange travel on your behalf for a particular event.
Information we collect about you.
With regard to each of your visits to our Website we may automatically collect the following information:
- • technical information, including the internet protocol (IP) address used to connect your computer to the internet, your login information, browser type and version, time zone setting, browser plug-in types and versions, operating system and platform.
How we use the information about you
We may use information held about you in the following ways:
- to administer our Website and manage your account;
- to improve our Website and our service so that it is most effective;
- to facilitate communication between guests and holiday property owners, deal with enquiries, and carry out our obligations arising from any contracts entered into between you and us;
- to notify you of any service, support or account notifications or updates in relation to our Website, your account or our services that may affect you;
- to provide you with the information, products and services that you request from us;
- to administer any competition or promotion that you have entered which includes notifying you if you are the winner so you can arrange collection of your prize;
- to process job applications for vacancies you are applying for; and
- for internal record-keeping, reporting, service review.
We may also contact you for marketing purposes. This is where we will provide you with information about goods or services we feel may interest you. If you are an existing customer, we will only contact you by electronic means (e-mail) with information about goods and services similar to those which were the subject of a previous sale or negotiations of a sale to you.
If you are not a customer of ours we will contact you by electronic means only if you have consented to this (e.g. where you have signed up to our newsletter).
Where we store your data
The data that we collect from you are stored in Switzerland.
All information you provide to us is stored on our secure servers. Any payment transactions will be encrypted. Where we have given you (or where you have chosen) a password which enables you to access certain parts of our Website, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential. We ask you not to share a password with anyone.
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we will do our best to protect your personal data, we cannot guarantee the security of your data transmitted to our Website; any transmission is at your own risk. Once we have received your information, we will use strict procedures and security features to try to prevent unauthorised access.
NEEDS services SARL
Account number :
CH42 0900 0000 8047 3690 1 CHF